Meet the Sternwald team at
WAN-IFRA World Publishing Expo 2016
Vienna, October 10-12, 2016
We look forward to welcoming you to our stand.
Happy Readers as the central element of our revenue strategy takes center stage in our presentation this year.
Happy Readers? – Yes please! But how?
Traditional business models in the publishing industry are weakening – innovative digital products, new sales channels, and unorthodox marketing are ensuring a rapid drop in circulation of proven print products. In order to bind readers to their own publishing titles in the digital age , creativity and courage are required above all.
What does the happy reader expect?
- that interests them: relevant topics and
highdegree of current relevance
- with a degree of detail corresponding to their requirements: news, background
- in a reader-friendly format: design and presentation
- with convenient features: search and sharing
- on the device of their choice: notebook, tablet or mobile phone
- and all at an attractive price!
Sternwald is the right partner to tackle these challenges with for two reasons:
- the consultants understand the publishing industry from many years of experience
- the technicians provide customized IT solutions based on proven systems.
Together with our customers, we are developing new business models that make companies and brand essences fit for the digital age.
Visit us at the WAN-IFRA in Vienna (Conference Counter 2) and let us show you what we can do for you and your house. For us, the happy reader is not “a closed book”, but rather an “open secret”.
We would like to make some time for you. This is why we recommend booking an appointment. Please fill out the form; you will receive confirmation shortly.
Don’t worry – make your readers happy – with Sternwald!
Not in Vienna? No problem – register for the next Happy Reader webinar.
Kontaktieren uns unter sales (at) sternwald.comund vereinbaren Sie einen Termin.